Rol: Java Fullstack Developer
Periode: 12 mnd+
- Create, develop and support advanced business applications.
- Search and propose solutions using the newest technologies.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by tackling technological debt, conducting code reviews, and refactoring.
- Help your team grow and think of ways to make solutions scalable and future-proof.
- You continuously improve your skills to adapt to new situations, and always deliver the highest quality results.
- You have a pro-active and hands-on attitude; you speak up about your ideas.
- 8+ years hands on professional experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8, Git, Maven.
- Experience with Tomcat, Pivotal TC Server.
- Experience with Windows Server.
- Experience in creating web applications, SOAP/RESTful APIS.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, e.g. Oracle.
- Experience with projects within the Spring Framework, like Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
- Knowledge of Micro-Services architecture, dispersion services, scalability, container.
- Docker, OpenShift.
- Knowledge of Hibernate Framework.
- Strong knowledge in Front end frameworks and working experience in developing Web components.
- Using one or more framework of the Angular 8 +, ReactJS, Lit-HTML/Lit-Element.