Duration: 12+ months
Intensity: 40 hours p/wk
- Software development expertise in the Java.
- Understanding of unit tests, static/dynamic code scanning, artifact management.
- Spring Boot / Spring Cloud experience.
- Experience in building scalable microservices.
- Working with GIT & CI/CD pipelines.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Experience with other automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Salt stack or Ansible.
- Experience in other coding or scripting tools like C++, Python or Bash.
- Knowledge of virtualization and networking concepts.
- The mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies.
- End-to-end ownership mindset.
- Active team player who takes responsibility.
- Independent and autonomous in completing tasks.
- The mentality of continuous improvement of the service and way of working.
- Reflects upon behaviours and performance to proactively identify improvement areas.
- Strong problem solver to structure and improve complex situations.
- Coaches others to help their individual development.
Your education and background
- Professional and intellectual IT ability at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Certifications or proven proficiency in Networking and Security.
- Certifications or proven proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.