Location: Utrecht (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ months
Intensity: 32-40 hours p/wk
What you bring
- Master's degree in Computer Science, IT Technology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in model-driven engineering.
- Have an excellent and broad experience in software engineering, outstanding knowledge of traditional software engineering techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of Java. (C++, nice to have)
- Work experience with model-driven engineering and domain-specific languages (eg. Xtext, Xtend, QVTo, EMF) Preferably based on frameworks from the Eclipse Modeling Project and Eclipse platform development
- Excellent ability in conceptual thinking and be able to reason at different levels of abstraction.
- A healthy passion to work with state-of-the-art (open-source) technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.