For one of our clients we are looking for an experienced Java Developer
Rol: Java Developer
Periode: 6 mnd+
We build the customer experience for all our clients related to certain products. This entails the front-end build in Lit-HTML and the back-end which is built in Java/Kotlin (spring / spring-boot). We deploy via Azure DevOps, We run it on RedHat OpenShift containers and we monitor it via Prometheus / Grafana / Elastic.
Who are you?
You are a strong java developer who knows how to build clean code and implement it according the SOLID principles. During the technical interview you will be heavily challenged on these skills. With a minimum 8 years’ experience in Java developing. You aim to achieve the best in your work by getting concrete results. You understand better than anyone what the needs and wishes of your (internal) customers in the field of IT and moreover you are a true team player.
Stack and tooling
You will get a MacBook Pro 16 inch laptop to give you the best development experience. In our stack we use OpenShift, Azure DevOps, Spring, Spring-boot, Elastic, Grafana, Java, Kotlin and a bunch of other tech-nologies. Although we would like that you have a working knowledge of everything we use, we find it im-portant that we know you are flexible and keen on learning new stuff.
- Key competencies: excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
- Java Experience for at least 8 years.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum.
- Good knowledge of risk and security measures is a pre.
- Knowledge of Azure deployment pipeline.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Flexible with respect to working pattern/ hours.
- An excellent spoken and written command of English.