Rol: Java/Kotlin Software Developer
Periode: 6 mnd+
We are in search of strong Developer who is technically passionate, solution-focused and able to contribute to design, development, test automation and hardening (security, stability, deployment) of our in-house-developed pricing & risk components.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Work on the latest technologies with a strong focus on performance, large data sets and towards event-driven architecture.
- Influence technology choices and architecture of newly built components and services
- Use Java 8+ and (very locally in some places) other JVM language (interest or experience in Kotlin, Scala,
- Closure is in some teams a pre). Predominantly Java core + SpringBoot are used. Knowledge on multi-threading, collections, spring(boot) and java core in general are selection criteria.
- Aim for serverless solutions based on Linux, virtualization, containers, docker, kubernetes, possibly in PROD, but at least for testing.
- Build distributed systems utilizing in-memory grid frameworks (Apache Ignite, GridGain).
- Design and develop automated unit, integration and regression tests.
- Through our One Agile Way of Working process interpret business requirements with the Product Owner
- and Feature Engineer during the refinement sessions, break down stories into the tasks, estimate the Story
- Points to develop, test and harden a feature with your colleagues, and deliver and support it on the production environment to our global users.
Your key competencies:
- A University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Software Engineering, Financial Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of software engineering in JVM language and related technology stack
- Experience in developing automated testing
- Comfortable with relational databases and SQL (we mainly use Oracle and PL/SQL). Familiarity and working experience with other DB types is a pre.
- Familiarity with source control, CI/CD and documentation tools: we use Azure DevOps, Confluence, Fortify, Git, Maven
- Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills, proactivity and ability to work in cross-border international teams
- Comfortable with remote collaboration tools (MS Teams), inner drive to stay productive in Work From Home world at least for some part of your time.